Saturday, March 1, 2014

Post 6 in 7 days, taking a new direction today.....

Today has been a day of rest for me! I have been exhausted, and it finally caught up with me. Since I am fully committed to the 7 posts in 7 days, but was at a loss to find energy today, my daughter suggested that my post could be a quote. As I looked at a great many possibilities to quote people of great faith, and of great knowledge, I seemed incapable of even choosing who to quote.

I am guessing I am not the only one who has ever had a day of indecision. Nor am I the only one who has ever had a day where creativity seemed blocked. In the end, I have chosen to share a poem. It is a little rhymey, but you never know what is going to speak to your heart on a given day. Some days it is great music, great literature, great quotes......and sometimes it is just a rhymey little poem. I hope that it speaks to a few of you as well. In the meantime, wishing you all many blessings from God.


No Greater Love

Redemption comes through Him alone

No greater love have we ever known

He died on the cross to save us from our sins

Three days later He rose again

 He taught us all how we should live

Through faith and love, our lives we give

When, in the end, we are called home

We bow before Him on His throne

When we are given passage through Heavens door

We will live in joy, peace and love forever more

 

No comments:

Post a Comment